Can I request a refund on an ACH, wire, or mailed check?

ACHs and wires

Your best, and fastest, option to get funds from an ACH or wire returned is to request that the receiver manually initiate a refund for the full amount.

If that’s not possible, we can make a best-effort attempt to recall electronically transferred funds. However, this is dependent on the cooperation of the recipient and recipient’s bank, and not something we can guarantee.


Once an outgoing check has successfully been processed, it’s very unlikely that we’d be able to retrieve those funds.

If you’d like the funds returned, please try contacting the receiver to ask them to initiate a refund or destroy the check.

Was this article helpful?


Still can't find what you're looking for?

Chat with us->