Brex Expands Ecosystem of Partners to Seamlessly Integrate, Automate, and Accelerate Financial Systems
SAN FRANCISCO, CA—June 14, 2022—Brex, the company reimagining finance for growing companies, today announced it is expanding Brex Empower’s ecosystem. The new integrations from Coupa, Gusto, and Workato are designed to make it easy for finance teams to connect the Brex Empower spend management platform to existing systems to increase the speed at which they operate while maintaining financial discipline. Brex’s integrations and APIs enable customization, control, and compliance in functions such as employee management in HRIS, ERP integration, data synchronization, and procurement.
“Companies spend too much time translating data between multiple systems,” said Henrique Dubugras, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Brex. “After surveying finance leaders, we found that 68% of their teams spend over 30 hours reconciling data for their month-end close. Those are hours that should be spent on more important priorities, and it is our goal to help teams run their business more effectively. That is why we are excited to expand our ecosystem of integrations available through the Brex Empower platform.”
Brex, which already enables over 1,000 integrations to help companies automate manual work, has partnered with Coupa, Gusto and Workato to enable:
- Better, faster decisions with real-time financial data. Brex is building a universal ERP integration which will enable companies to gain a real-time view of their finances by synchronizing any ERP system with Brex in a matter of clicks.
- Continuous close. Brex Empower will enable a continuous close across financial systems so journal entries can be categorized, prepared, and posted in real-time and automatically reconciled without manual intervention.
- Manage employees faster and more securely. Brex integrates with the top 35 HR systems, including Gusto (now with next-day payroll), to automatically onboard employees, sync org chart data for expense approvals, and issue corporate cards automatically.
- Approve and pay vendors faster and more securely with Coupa Pay. Brex customers that use Coupa Pay can leverage the packaged integration to preauthorize spend for more control and visibility, securely automate payments, and eliminate the need for one-time vendor onboarding. Vendor payments and cards sync with budgets to keep company-wide spending aligned with policies.
- Drive financial accountability with custom transaction alerts. Brex Empower connects with leading integration automation platform Workato so companies can set up custom transaction or payment alerts through any system they already use, including email, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and WhatsApp.
To learn more, please visit brex.com/ecosystem
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with integrated corporate cards and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Karen Tillman, Chief Communications Officer