How can I file a dispute on my credit report?

Since we report your Brex account payment performance to credit agencies, you can contact Brex directly. However, you can also submit a formal dispute  to any of the agencies we report to:

  • Dun & Bradstreet

  • Equifax

  • Experian

Was this article helpful?


Still can't find what you're looking for?

Chat with us->