Brex vs. Ramp: Get more with Brex
Brex gives you everything you need to simplify your business finances: deposits, bill pay, cards, unlimited rewards, and spend management. All in one dashboard. Ramp simply does not.Get started
Brex is the best alternative to Ramp.
Save, spend, and earn smarter
Go farther with an all-in-one account
- Brex: Get deposits, payments, cards, and spend management in one easy dashboard, freeing up time and money for your business.
- Ramp: Just a card. No ACH, wire, check, or bill pay capabilities.
Get more for your spend with unlimited rewards
- Brex: Enjoy best-in-class perks and rewards up to 8x on card spend that you can redeem for cash back, gift cards, or miles.
- Ramp: Top out at only 1.5% cash back.
You'll earn up to 8x points if you have a Brex card with daily payments (or up to 7x if you have a card with monthly payments). Learn more about our best-in-class rewards at brex.com/rewards.
Control your company spend effortlessly
- Brex: Get custom spend alerts, expense policies, vendor cards, auto reminders, and integrations to stop wasted spend and save time.
- Ramp: You’ll have to add more software on top of Ramp - they don’t have payroll or expense integrations.
Manage your business from anywhere
- Brex: Check your balance, deposit a check, match a receipt to an expense, and access or lock your cards in our mobile app.
- Ramp: The Ramp app? It doesn’t exist.
Enjoy flexible bill pay options
- Brex: Forward bills to Brex or create them in your dashboard, and we’ll parse, prepare, and let you schedule when to pay them—using ACH, wire, or check. Sync bills directly to QuickBooks, skipping the manual work.
- Ramp: There’s no way to pay your bills using ACH, wire, or check.
The best replacement for the business bank account
- Brex: Open an account to make deposits, spending, and tracking easy—with no minimums, no transaction fees, and no limits.
- Ramp: Ramp doesn’t offer any kind of business account.
Live support in 2 minutes
- Brex: Talk to us by phone, chat, or email.
- Ramp: No live support. All you can do is send an email.
A more rewarding experience than Ramp
Tools and features
Get a corporate credit card with 10-20x higher limits than traditional business credit cards. No fees and no interest.
Partner perks worth up to $150,000
Get discounts on top services to run your company. Compared to an average of $500 in typical business credit card bonuses, Brex partner offers total $150,000 in value. Redeem anytime.
$5,000 credit and up to $100,000 in AWS Activate, depending on eligibility
25% off 12 months of eligible Slack paid plans
Automatic 5% rebate on Microsoft ad purchases
20% discount on annual Zoom subscription
Get 50% off on all Dropbox Business, Standard, or Advanced plans
Up to $100 off Intercom, each month for 3 months
40% off your first 12 months of QuickBooks
20% discount on first year with Carta and waived implementation fees
“It takes literally 10 seconds to onboard new employees, and our finance team has control over employee spending. I’m confident Brex’s program is built to scale.”
Brian Chen, Cofounder & CEO