Content Design (Remote)
Content Design (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Design at Brex
The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. Our team joins us from fintech startups, design agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our financial platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their business.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Content Designer at Brex, you’ll work with Product, Design, and Engineering to create and maintain a clear narrative that helps business owners and their teams navigate the complexity of business finances. You’ll be a crucial part of product launches and company growth.
- Partner closely with product designers, product managers, and engineers to craft intuitive user experiences and communications
- Develop scalable Content Design guidelines, processes, best practices, and standards
- Help evolve our writing style guide
- Use research to understand and be a voice for the customer
- Identify and develop methods to grow Content Design, e.g., content guides, workshops, and office hours
- Turn complex concepts and journeys into clear, concise copy
- Perform content audits to identify opportunities for improving consistency across the product
- Develop and voice critical opinions of the interactions, hierarchies, and flows within our experiences
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring or leading writers
- Passion for team building, process improvement and development
- A portfolio including, but not limited to UX copy, transactional emails, and style guides
- 4+ years of UX Writing, Content Design, Content Strategy or other writing experience
- Experience working with tools including but not limited to Figma, Jira, Looker, Slack, and Google apps
- Experience working across different types of products and/or products in both B2B and B2C spaces
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.