Product Manager (Remote)
Product Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product at Brex
The Product organization is at the forefront of Brex's mission to reimagine financial systems so all growing businesses can realize their full potential. We identify and scope out the most impactful opportunities for Brex to tackle. We have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions. We work cross-functionally with teams at Brex across engineering, legal, compliance, design, and many more to set strategy, define a roadmap, and drive products from inception to launch to ensure Brex continues to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What you’ll do
As a senior member of the Product Management team at Brex, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of a product line, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Brex products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other Product Managers across the organization. Our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for one of Brex’s products or services, working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Build a deep understanding of what customers need to successfully utilize Brex products
- Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data and operations to launch them
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations, Sales, and partner with other Product Managers
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
What we value:
- Product experience: 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company.
- User-experience mindset: You know what it takes to create elegant user-facing experiences to help users achieve complex tasks.
- Results-oriented: You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Communication: You have the ability to understand and explain technical concepts in easy to follow explanations. You have experience working and communicating with senior leaders and executives.
- Analytical sense: Aptitude for digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- Team-first: The team comes first and you have proven experience working well with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders