Can I update my company’s name?

Yes! We require legal name change documents in order to update your company’s name.

The documents required are:

  1. Secretary of State name change filing document.

  2. The IRS letter confirming your company's EIN (which can be under the old name).

You can chat with Brex Support to provide this information so we can help make this update for you.

Was this article helpful?


Still can't find what you're looking for?

Chat with us->