Brex and AngelList Help Founders Better Manage and Grow Their Startup
SAN FRANCISCO, October 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Brex announced its partnership with AngelList to help founders effortlessly manage their corporate card and spend within AngelList Stack — a suite of tools that allows founders to manage their company’s incorporation, cap table, fundraising, and employees all in a single location.
“Brex has been committed to helping founders access credit and scale quickly since we announced the first corporate card for startups in 2017,” said Henrique Dubugras, co-founder and co-CEO of Brex. “By integrating with AngelList, we’re thrilled to now be positioned to help founders scale from MVP to IPO and beyond even faster.”
With this integrated partnership, Brex and AngelList customers will have the ability to:
- Open a Brex card instantly via AngelList Stack with no personal guarantee and 10-20x higher credit limits than traditional corporate cards.
- Earn 5x Brex points on all AngelList spend and redeem for cash back, crypto, or business-building rewards like billboards and offsites.
- Issue unlimited Brex cards, view expenses, control card locking, and run holistic spend reports, within the AngelList Stack dashboard.
- Manage spend using suggested spend controls across employee spend, software SaaS, cloud infrastructure and more. AngelList provides Stack users with recommended spend amounts for each category based on data across thousands of startups.
- Unlock capital using Brex’s flexible underwriting, designed to support AngelList customers across all stages of growth.
“We launched AngelList Stack with one goal in mind: to make the process of scaling a company simple and effortless for founders,” said Avlok Kohli, CEO of AngelList. “One of the most important factors when starting a business is having access to capital. With the AngelList Stack integration with Brex, founders on AngelList Stack founders will have more time to focus on what matters.”
To connect your Brex account to AngelList, click here.
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with integrated corporate cards and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Danielle Bereznak, Senior Manager, External Communications