Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the Financial Operating System (OS), we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Relationship Management at Brex
The Relationship Management team is responsible for existing-customer revenue at Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line and is also a key driving-force why our customers love us.
The RM team’s mission is to retain our customers by helping them realize their full potential with Brex by:
- Increasing share of wallet on our suite of products
- Cross-selling new solutions (such as Brex Cash and Empower)
- Proactively addressing causes of customer churn
We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We deeply care about hiring individuals that spike in empathy because we believe that is the only way to promote a culture of Customer Focus. We make sure that top performers are recognized and promoted frequently, and have built a collaborative environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
Lastly, the RM team is responsible for helping other parts of the company (such as Product/Engineering/Marketing) to understand what our customers need to be successful - so every member of the team is expected to work cross-functionally.
What you’ll do
You will be a dedicated Implementation Manager to a portfolio of our most strategic Tech and Non-Tech customers, covering a range of 50 to 75 customers who recently signed up for Brex.
On a daily basis, you will be a strategic advisor to the CEOs and CFOs of the most high-potential companies of our era. You will be responsible for successfully ramping these customers onto their products. For the Brex card, this means driving urgency around migrating their card spend (Ads, Servers, Shipping, T&E, etc.) from their current corporate card onto the Brex card, adding Users, and setting up Accounting Integrations. You will be one of the first individuals to cross-sell Empower (spend management software + corporate card and banking all-in-one) product with the objective of helping our customers reach their full potential by making their financial operations more streamlined and automated.
As a dedicated Implementation Manager you will personify Brex’s brand to our customers, and you should take this very seriously. At Brex, our customers come before anything else and you will be expected to do everything in your power to ensure they are happy and successful.
- Partner with a pod of Sales Reps to successfully ramp new customers onto the Brex
- Migrate card-spend onto Brex whilst setting up customers onto the Brex dashboard (adding users, setting up Account Integrations)
- Cross-sell our new Spend Management software (Empower)
- Cross-sell Brex Cash (our banking product)
- Interact with CEOs/CFOs/Controllers on a daily basis and provide strategic guidance on how to streamline their financial operations through our solutions
- Leverage data to monitor the health of your customer portfolio and step in when necessary to mitigate churn
- Develop strategic plans on how to improve our customers’ experience (i.e: through product feature improvements and underwriting and risk policy changes)
- 3+ years of previous experience at a b2b SaaS company or financial services company in customer success, relationship management, or sales role
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems (like Netsuite and Quickbooks)
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7 & Series 63
- Team Lead experience