Channel Partner Manager (Remote)
Channel Partner Manager (Remote)
Channel Partner Manager
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Channel Sales at Brex
The Channel Sales team is one of the driving factors behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building strong relationships. All of this is done by working closely with VC’s, Accelerators, Incubators, and like minded companies in the industry. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified. Managing your partners is done remotely but travel is a key part of being successful in this role.
What you’ll do
As a Channel Partner Manager, you will be working with VC’s, Accelerators, Incubators, Accountants, Brokers, & like minded companies in the industry to drive new business for Brex. Connecting with partners over zoom, phone calls, and in person, you will drive net-new business for Brex through referrals, dinners, happy hours, office hours, webinars and other types of events. You will often work directly with founders, co-founders, C-Suite Executives, Controllers, and VP’s of Finance to bring business in. You will manage anywhere from 25-75 partners and will meet with them on a bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Form new partnerships with a focus on driving referrals to Brex
- Drive net-new revenue growth by generating signups & activations
- Become trusted partner managers
- Engage with businesses/founders at both in-person events & on zoom
- Develop strategic plans on how to close more companies and generate more revenue
- Focus on self-development with daily training and enablement
- Work closely with marketing to drive the content needed to be successful
What we require
- 2+ years working a the venture space or in other partnership roles in tech
- Location: This is a remote role but is preferably based in Miami, NYC, SF or LA
- Experience carrying quota
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25-40% of your time to partners and external meetings
- Experience working with accounting firms, VC’s, and/or accelerators.
- Self-starter with strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales, and collaboration skills
- Goal-oriented, driven, and experienced in networking and influencing decision makers
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Highly encouraged to be a graduate of a 4-year university