GTM Productivity Manager (Remote)
GTM Productivity Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
GTM Strategy and Operations
The GTM Strategy and Operations team is building the future of financial sales. Our vision is to build the most productive and effective sales organization in the industry and perpetuate Brex’s culture to accelerate growth. We are seeking a Sales Productivity Manager to combine strategic thinking with execution capabilities to define, design and execute against productivity initiatives. This role will partner with leadership stakeholders including GTM Sales Leaders, Operations, Strategy, Product, and Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a systems-thinker who will identify and execute new programs to improve the productivity of the sales organization. This candidate is a self-starter who is process-oriented and able to excel at influencing teams and stakeholders to drive change . The candidate also has a bias towards independent problem solving, a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, and the foresight to anticipate business needs, make tradeoffs, and balance business dynamics despite constraints.
What you’ll do:
- Skill Training & Coaching: Enabling GTM ICs to consistently articulate our value to prospects and customers. Examples: Methodology training, deep-dive technical discovery training programs, ROI impact, etc.
- Product Enablement: Equip GTM ICs to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey. Examples: Collaborating with the Go-to-Market team to create online and offline training and enablement content.
- Competitive Enablement: Work with Product Marketing to enable GTM ICs to consistently articulate our differentiators against competitive risk.
- Brex-cellence: Ensure GTM ICs are demonstrating excellence with how they explain, present, demo and use Brex. Examples: Creating, managing, promoting & monitoring internal best practices for scale.
- Tool Training & Support: Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. Examples: learning management system, sales asset management, call analytics platform, sales intelligence platforms.
- Sales Analytics: Lead data-driven analysis and evaluation of productivity data to make recommendations on strategic programs and support leadership decision-making
- You’ve walked the walk: 5+ years of experience working in direct sales and/or Sales Mgmt role, ideally within a financial services or SaaS organization.
- You lead diverse groups: Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- When you speak, people listen: Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’re a sponge: You read updates, news, announcements, plans, etc., remember details, and can connect the dots across a big company
- Naturally Curious: If you don’t know, you ask. You believe in the “5 Whys?” and seek truth to find the root of challenges. Sometimes you lay awake in bed pondering complex issues
- You’re organized: You have a system to prioritize, task management comes easy, and you eat-the-frog every morning after you make your bed.
- Passion for teaching: You don’t just lead training, you care deeply about the improvement of others. You prioritize others’ success over your own.
- Continual learner: You can run most of your own reports, build your own presentations, you ask to be taught vs. ask for a favor.
- Prior experience in a Sales Consulting role
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Sale, Command of the Message, Proactive Selling)
- Experience using Outreach, Salesforce, and Looker
- Prior experience with different enablement platforms (LMS/CMS)