Strategic Relationship Manager (Remote)
Strategic Relationship Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the Financial Operating System (OS), we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Relationship Management at Brex
The Relationship Management team is responsible for existing-customer revenue at Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line and is also a key driving-force why our customers love us.
The RM team’s mission is to retain our customers by helping them realize their full potential with Brex by:
- Increasing share of wallet on our suite of products
- Cross-selling new solutions (such as Brex Cash - our banking product, and Brex Premium - our Expense Management, and Bill Pay software)
- Proactively addressing causes of customer churn
We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We deeply care about hiring individuals that spike in empathy because we believe that is the only way to promote a culture of Customer Focus. We make sure that top performers are recognized and promoted frequently, and have built a collaborative environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
Lastly, the RM team is responsible for helping other parts of the company (such as Product/Engineering/Marketing) to understand what our customers need to be successful - so every member of the team is expected to work cross-functionally.
What you’ll do
You will be a dedicated Relationship Manager to a portfolio of our most strategic Tech and Non-Tech customers, covering a range of 100 to 250 customers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with these customers and ensuring they are set up for success on Brex by increasing our share of wallet, cross-selling new solutions, and proactively addressing causes of customer churn. On a daily basis you will be an advisor to our most strategic customers in the tech and non-tech verticals
You will be one of the first individuals to cross-sell the Brex Financial Operating System (spend management software + corporate card and banking all-in-one) product with the objective of helping our customers reach their full potential by making their financial operations more streamlined and automated.
As a dedicated Relationship Manager you will personify Brex’s brand to our customers, and you should take this very seriously. At Brex, our customers come before anything else and you will be expected to do everything in your power to ensure they are happy and successful.
- Drive net-new revenue growth by increasing our existing customers’ spending on the Brex Card
- Cross-sell our new Spend Management software (Expense Management & Bill Pay)
- Cross-sell Brex Cash
- Interact with CEOs/CFOs/Controllers on a daily basis and provide strategic guidance on how to streamline their financial operations through our solutions
- Leverage data to monitor the health of your customer-portfolio and step in when necessarily to mitigate churn
- Develop strategic plans on how to improve our customers’ experience (i.e: through product feature improvements and underwriting and risk policy changes)
- Nurture and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure higher lifetime value and customer loyalty
- 3+ years of previous experience at a b2b SaaS company or financial services company in a customer success, relationship management, or sales role
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7 & Series 63
- Team Lead experience