CRM Database Manager (Remote)
CRM Database Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
This is a unique opportunity to fuel the Brex Sales team with targeted, timely, and actionable prospect data to ensure we can hit our growth goals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build our database to ensure we’re delivering communications that make an impact.
You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. You will be the main owner of our database by understanding the people and systems that control and update our data. In doing so, you will play a key role in ensuring our CRM/data capabilities are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of Brex’s business.
- Clarify, capture, and optimize requirements in order to build ad-hoc and automated communications
- Write SQL to query our current data tables and identify missing or slate data points that require updating
- Send data enrichment tasks offshore and manage a strict QA process to ensure quality standards are met
- Build partnerships and instill trust with data brokers, growth marketing consultants, and the latest tools, to ensure our database gives us a competitive advantage
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results
- Partner with other deployment and CRM operations team members to identify, build, and enhance CRM processes
- Be involved in retrospectives and feedback sessions to continue iterating and improving processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Marketing/CRM Operations role
- Email deployment experience in Marketo or an equivalent technology
- Salesforce experience, specifically uploading or augmenting existing records with new values and managing complex integrations like Outreach, LeanData, and Marketo
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Working familiarity with HTML/CSS
- High technical aptitude with the ability to quickly ramp up on internal nuances related to people, process, and technology
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe and within your region
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements