Talent Brand Manager (Remote)
Talent Brand Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
We are looking for our first Talent Brand Manager to tell the story of why top talent should build their careers with Brex! You will define and build our employer brand by crafting an EVP strategy that will inspire and attract a diverse mix of top talent in new and existing markets across the globe. You will optimize the way we present Brex to talent across all hiring channels and drive engagement within specific communities, especially in the tech space. You will report to the Head of Recruiting Operations and partner closely with our cross-functional partners in brand, design, communications, and HR.
- Build and execute recruitment-focused marketing programs, including brand, social media, ad campaigns, and PR
- Own, measure, and assess relationships with employer brand vendors to determine the best partnerships for attracting top talent, including setting performance metrics and maintaining our brand presence across all channels
- Own, manage and maintain our Career Page with a focus on improving the candidate experience and candidate application process, including managing job descriptions and SEO/SEM
- Drive talent attraction and employer branding initiatives to attract top talent to apply to Brex from all across the US, Canada, Brazil, and Israel
- Develop an external communication and marketing strategy to share Brex’s culture and impact on its employees
- Partner with our DEI Manager and ERGs to build and execute tactics for hiring diverse talent
- Design and implement social media for recruiting (paid/organic) in collaboration with Brand, Design, and Marketing
- 2+ years of talent/employer brand or brand marketing experience
- 5+ years experience with leading marketing efforts, creating strategy and execution of a range of marketing campaigns including brand, social, paid ads, partnerships, referral programs, and public relations/communications
- Experience with end-to-end ownership and optimization of high-volume candidate or customer channels and social media/campaign strategy, from creating awareness to driving action
- Highly creative and opportunistic; ability to quickly create engaging campaigns that can help us stand out in a crowded marketplace
- Entrepreneurial, results-driven mindset with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to innovate / experiment while collaborating effectively across multiple functions
- Powerful communicator and storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience targeting the engineering, product and design industry
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup