Business Sourcer (remote)
Business Sourcer (remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What You'll Do
As a Business Sourcer, you will help us scale the operational side of the business. Our mission is to find and attract top talent for Brex while maintaining a best-in-class candidate experience! The Business Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of exceptional candidates for various roles across multiple functions. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the Brex brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best talent. Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Business teams!
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in conferences and meet-ups to network with professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products Requirements
- Direct experience conducting various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (Lever)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant degree
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Experience in a startup
- Proficiency in Greenhouse and Gem