Business Recruiter (remote)
Business Recruiter (remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
As a Recruiter on the business recruiting team, you will help the critical business functions at Brex scale. You will work closely with hiring managers, directors and VPs to create the strategy and roadmap to attract the best talent to Brex. As the expert in talent acquisition, you will help attract, evaluate and hire the best for our teams. We are moving quickly so you will own projects and programs extending beyond the typical recruiting activities, ensuring process excellence and top notch experience for all candidates.
- Source potential candidates using unique techniques
- Advise hiring managers on best practices in talent acquisition
- Represent Brex to candidates helping to find and attract exceptional talent
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with leadership to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Participate in conferences and meet-ups to network with professionals
- Onboard and mentor new hires
- Work with candidate through the offer and negotiation process
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience understanding job requirements and screening applicants
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor laws
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant degree
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Start up experience