Design Sourcer (Remote)
Design Sourcer (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
You will research and search for candidates that have strong design skills and values fit to join Brex. This involves executing on sourcing strategies, building strong volume pipelines, and providing the best experience for top of funnel candidate engagement. Most importantly, you will partner directly with recruiters and hiring managers across the company to build world class teams that are diverse and inclusive.
- Source high volumes of quality candidates across Product Design, Brand Design, UX Research, UX Writers and Design Program Managers
- Use hiring metrics to develop and execute on new and more efficient sourcing solutions
- Assist in managing inbound applications across the design organization
- Understand the product and design skill sets and design bar needed to be successful at Brex
- Ensure positive candidate experience and impression of Brex through first engagements and interview prep
- 2+ years of design sourcing experience and interest in working across design org pipelines
- Experience using various sourcing techniques to identify and attract top talent across different locations
- Strong track record of finding passive candidates to fill open roles
- Experience building strong relationships with cross functional partners (recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers, etc.)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to keep a strong eye for detail while operating at speed and with urgency
- Project management experience
- Prior startup or agency experience