Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
You will join our amazing team of Recruiting Coordinators who own, manage and elevate the candidate experience at Brex. You are passionate about offering support to your internal stakeholders - which includes recruiters, sourcers, interviewers and hiring managers, as well as being the main point of contact for candidates, all while keeping quality experience top of mind. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are excited about recruitment and want to gain exposure to all aspects of the recruiting spear - from sourcing to full-cycle recruiting, operations, UR and candidate experience.
- Successfully manage multiple candidates and calendars to seamlessly coordinate high-volume and fast-paced interview activity on either technical or business teams.
- Support both internal and external stakeholders with proactive problem solving as it pertains to the interview process (i.e., handling technical difficulties, last minutes changes, etc.)
- Proactively identify gaps in processes to create a more seamless and efficient solution and experience in the hiring process.
- Ensure a quality recruiting experience for candidates and interviewers from start to finish
- Audit candidate trackers and support with reporting requests using basic Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, as you will be dealing with confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Comfortable learning new technologies (Greenhouse, CodeSignal, Gem)
- Basic knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vLookups, Data sorting, COUNTIFS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior hospitality or customer service experience