HR Coordinator (Remote)
HR Coordinator (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
People at Brex
The People team keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic—and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing talented new individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
What you’ll do
As the HR Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to our growing team. You have excellent customer service skills, build rapport quickly with employees, and have exceptional attention to detail when managing data entry into Workday. The ideal candidate is process driven, solution focused, and has an incredible work ethic.
- Be the face of the People Operations team leading the Employee Experience Orientation for new hires
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle; supporting onboarding & offboarding, background checks, I-9 verifications, employment verifications, supporting employee mobility
- Maintaining confidential employee e-files ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Support HRIS data integrity by onboarding and processing employee changes in Workday and other HR systems
- Run weekly/monthly audits in our systems
- Partner with People team, Payroll, IT, and third-party vendors, to deliver excellent service and support to Brex employees
- Provide Tier 1 HR support for all Brex employees during all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Support benefits administration and liaison between Brex Employees and our benefits brokers
- Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Assisting the People Operations team with various projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1+ years of experience working in the HR function, specifically supporting onboarding initiatives
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Experience with Workday
- Desire to learn and grow within the HR function, passionate about understanding HR process and systems
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills (e.g., if/then statements, VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, formulas)
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion, and have exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Thorough and fantastic organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and project manage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs