Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
People at Brex
The People team keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic—and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing talented new individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
What you’ll do
You will be the voice of technology and innovation in the HR space. You will own the systems and technologies that drive our company’s growing HR operations. This starts with our HRIS (Workday) and spans across the numerous internal and external tools that power our key processes, such as onboarding, rewards, benefits, performance management, and reporting. Leading the ecosystem from end to end - starting with design and ending with support and maintenance. As the Workday systems manager, you will oversee our Workday instance, including configuration updates, integration builds, and upgrade management.
- You will be partner with our Finance teams to ensure our teams are compensated accurately
- Technology Alignment. Partner with our IT teams to fit HR technology solutions within overall corporate infrastructure.
- Data Architecture. Partner with our People Analytics team to create robust data, reporting, and insights. Build reports as needed inside Workday for efficient self-service.
- Technology Operations Management. Build an efficient process to manage and communicate your roadmap.
- 3+ years experience in Workday HCM implementation/configuration support, including direct experience with Compensation, Payroll, and Time Tracking
- Ability to act with discretion, and have exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information
- Outstanding time management skills in managing multiple priorities and meet meaningful deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client relationship management skills
- Team player mentality with flexibility and drive to support initiatives across the People Team
- A passion for process, technology, and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly