Scheduling Analyst (Remote)
Scheduling Analyst (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, products, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What you’ll do
As a Capacity Planning Analyst on Brex’s WFO team you will be responsible for building and maintaining forecast and capacity models to support our Operations organization. Great capacity plans balance the needs of our customers, employees, and investors. As such, you will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders including; Operations Leadership, Recruiting, Data, Finance, Engineering, and more to ensure that our models represent the absolute best information available to ensure we are properly staffed to support Brex’s explosive growth.
- Monitor our incoming customer demand against our forecast to ensure our staffing is aligned to achieve our goals across all channels
- Monitor and handle the WFM Slack channel and email inbox
- Managing our staffing levels through, Intraday schedule adjustments, Overtime, and VTO as needed
- Performance reports and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a Business or STEM discipline
- 2+ years in a Customer Experience/Support role
- 5+ months work experience on the CX team at Brex (Internal Candidates)
- Strong oral and written communication
- Basic proficiency with MS Office and G-Suite (Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs)
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting on CX systems
- Previous experience in WFM supporting a multi-channel support team
- Knowledge of contact routing platforms and methodologies
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office and G-Suite (Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs)
- Working knowledge of BI platforms (Looker, Tableau, Power BI)