Scheduling Analyst (Remote)
Scheduling Analyst (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, products, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
Operations at Brex
The Operations team is the bridge between our product and our customers. Our priority is to keep our customers happy and their businesses protected while delivering vital information back to our internal teams. We are responsible for underwriting all of our customers, while simultaneously managing Brex’s risk exposures. We work cross-functionally with Risk, Compliance, Data, and Engineering to allow Brex to scale efficiently, keeping quality top of mind.
What you’ll do
As a Scheduling Analyst, you will be a foundational member of Brex’s WFM team! You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the scheduling processes for our Customer Experience team including; schedule creation, maintenance, employee rosters, and system configurations. Additionally, you will partner with the WFM team and key stakeholders to proactively guide intra-day and intra-week staffing decisions based on analysis and monitoring of relevant, critical metrics and recommend adjustments to ensure we maintain our customer commitments.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards used to conduct variance analysis of all key tactical staffing inputs.
- Develop and own all scheduling processes for our remote, multi-channel operation to balance the customer and employee experiences.
- Assist in the optimization of multiple software systems (CRM, WFM, Omni-channel routing, etc.)
- Combine data from multiple systems used to develop reports and dashboards to analyze trends across relevant metrics influencing performance.
- Fine-tune tactical forecasts with a concentration on short-term staffing implications.
- Analyze staffing trends and make adjustments to work plans.
- Create other reports, as required, to assist in forecasting and operational planning, and to aid in decision-making.
- Work closely with the Real-Time Analysts and other members of the Workforce Management Team to facilitate the smooth operation of the Customer Experience (CX) department.
- 1-5 years of experience in WFM supporting multi-site, multi-channel operations in a scheduling or real-time analyst capacity
- Experience with top tier WFM Suites (Calabrio/Teleopti preferred)
- Strong skill set in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Highly organized and self motivated to support a tech forward company
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the Credit and/or Financial Services industry
- Bachelor’s degree, (STEM or Business discipline preferred).
- Moderate SQL skills (Snowflake)
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, Power BI or similar BI platform