Training Specialist (Remote)
Training Specialist (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Operations at Brex
The Operations team is the bridge between our product and our customers. Our priority is to keep our customers happy and their businesses protected, while delivering vital information back to our internal teams. We are responsible for underwriting all of our customers, while simultaneously managing Brex’s risk exposures. We work cross-functionally with Risk, Compliance, Data, and Engineering to allow Brex to scale efficiently, keeping quality top of mind.
What you’ll do
At Brex we deeply value high-quality Customer Experience and view it as necessary to our success. As a Customer Experience Trainer for Brex, your goal is to drive training initiatives that will enhance employee skills, productivity, and quality of work while improving operational efficiency, and to set a high standard for how we serve our customers.
- Enhance and deliver an ongoing training program for licensed and non-licensed new hires during their onboarding at Brex
- Assesses and meets the training needs of department; assessment, prioritization and delivery of new hire and tenure trainings, documenting and compiling training manuals and identifying policy and procedural issues
- Own the coaching, learning and development of each new hire during on-the-job training by actively coaching, motivating, and supporting them, as well as shadowing their work to ensure quality standards are met
- Conduct one-on-one meetings, quality assurance assessments, and provide feedback for each associate
- Meet with Team Leads to review feedback for each new hire so that they can track progress and have visibility into how new hires have done so far
- Work cross-functionally with other teams across the organization to develop solutions to problems.
- Contributes to the ongoing learning and success of the Brex support team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Proven subject matter expert and provides real-time support to the team
- Be an Ambassador of Brex's values
- Ability to travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 3 years of similar/related experience from the Financial Services industry
- Extensive experience developing and facilitating both in person and virtual learning
- Superb facilitation and presentation skills that own the room confidently and holds people's attention
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills required with an overall positive and professional disposition
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, possess a high level of self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic
- Extensive experience using various learning technologies including LMS, Virtual Coaching tools, Zoom, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or relevant work experience