Operations Rotational Analyst
Operations Rotational Analyst
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Operations Team at Brex
The Operations team is the bridge between our product and our customers. Our priority is to keep our customers happy and their businesses protected, while delivering vital information back to our internal teams. We are responsible for underwriting all of our customers, while simultaneously managing Brex’s risk exposures. We work cross-functionally with Risk, Compliance, Data, and Engineering to allow Brex to scale efficiently, keeping quality top of mind.
What you’ll do
Throughout this 18 month program, analysts will rotate through our Operations teams, learning about risk management, operations processes and procedures, and data reporting and analysis while also contributing to critical process improvements and developments.
You will be testing different approaches and will challenge the status quo to bring insight from each rotation to the next, streamlining processes and improving cross-team communication. During each rotation, you will have one core project focused on key data insights, process implementation, or process improvement. You will have the opportunity to share your findings with your program class and Brex Executives.
The Operations Analyst Rotational Program is supported by Brex’s Co-Founders and Leadership Team. Your class will have frequent meetings with Brex C-Suite, providing a unique opportunity to work closely with and learn from Unicorn executives.
- Maintain day-to-day Operations for each rotation
- Analyze business inefficiencies and propose solutions to our leadership team
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, Data, and Product to implement new products, improve existing processes, and create multi-team procedures
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree (on track to graduate by May 2021)
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and insight of business concepts and processes that are needed for making decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while successfully adapting to change
- A keen interest in business operations
- Experience in financial modeling, data analysis, or a similar area where you have applied your knowledge of techniques and tools to promote effective analysis
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Reporting
- Experience in SQL and Looker reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to convey complex and relevant information to a wide range of audiences