Senior Integrated Brand Manager
Senior Integrated Brand Manager
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so that every growing company can realize their full potential. We’re building integrated financial software and services—disrupting entrenched institutions with products and experiences that empower the next generation of business.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We empower you with the tools, resources, and support to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing, and Revenue Marketing—are responsible for acquiring customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with Product, Sales, BD, Comms, and Design to help our prospects and customers understand how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
As a Sr. Integrated Brand Manager, you’ll be a key partner in translating our Brex brand consistently across channels and touchpoints. This will include, how our brand is expressed at events (conferences and community) across partnership opportunities (customers and paid partnerships), in Brex branded and co-branded content and merchandise, and internal expressions of our Brand among employees. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, you’ll work across Marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure we’re upholding our brand standards across all areas of work (customers, channels, marketing, etc.).
- Craft integrated marketing plans and channel recommendations that support our brand health and meet business goals among both prospective and current customers.
- Hone our Brand Experiences strategy, applying considerations from key insights across our competition, culture, our customers, and product innovation.
- Develop and execute programs that bring our brand and product story to life across paid, earned, and owned channels and mediums.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for external partners across program ideation, development, implementation, and optimization.
- Build productive relations with stakeholders across Brex (including Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Design, Comms, and our People teams) as well as with external agency partners.
- Develop tools and guidelines to articulate the brand to enable consistency and clarity of the brand story.
- Develop and present go-to-market approaches to guide alignment and decisions with contributors and decision makers.
- Work with Marketing Operations to follow processes across Marketing so projects deploy on time, within budget, and meet goals.
- 5+ years of experience shaping brand activations; working across internal and external stakeholders and partners to develop best-in-class expressions of our brand
- Bias toward action driving production, execution, and delivery of activations
- Passionate about people, culture, brands, and storytelling with exceptional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and prioritize in real-time
- Ability to develop expertise in Brex’s value prop and product offerings
- Portfolio of your work (please provide a link)
- Previous startup or product marketing experience, especially in financial services
- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can drive projects from strategy to execution and follow-up