Brand Manager (remote)
Brand Manager (remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Performance Marketing—are responsible for acquiring new customers and improving customer retention and satisfaction, and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Customer Experience, Product, Sales, Business Development, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
As a Brand Manager, you’ll manage the go-to-market process of Marketing campaigns associated across audiences, aiding in the development of creative work and execution across internal and external creative and media partners. Reporting to the Director of Brand, you’ll work across Marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure we’re upholding our brand standards across all areas of work (customers, channels, marketing, etc.).
- Develop interconnected brand narratives across product attributes, audience benefits, and a greater brand vision
- Develop content for brand and audience segment across multiple markets, accounting for cultural differences and nuances
- Develop tools and guidelines to articulate the brand to enable consistency and clarity of the brand story
- Research and deeply understand category and competitive environments
- Formulate and leverage human, cultural, and audience insights to drive process from brief creation to execution
- Develop presentations to effectively inform and influence teams
- Work with Marketing Operations to uphold production process and support asset trafficking
- 5+ years of experience shaping brand stories; driving production, execution, and delivery of creative work
- Collaborative, cross-functional approach to work and the ability to use data to optimize content and strategy decisions
- Passionate about people, culture, brands, and storytelling with exceptional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and prioritize in real-time
- Ability to develop expertise in Brex’s value prop and product offerings
- Portfolio of your work (please provide a link)
- Previous startup or product marketing experience, especially in financial services
- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can drive projects from strategy to execution and follow-up