Growth Marketing Lead, Affiliates
Growth Marketing Lead, Affiliates
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and improving customer retention and satisfaction, and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the CX, Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will come in and take full ownership of Affiliates as a major customer acquisition channel at Brex. You’re a domain expert in the Affiliate space and you’ll help us take our Affiliates program to the next level, from both partnerships and technology perspectives. Full ownership of Affiliates, we mean it.
- Use your experience, domain expertise, data, and insights to define our Affiliates strategy, tools, and technology going forward
- Work cross-functionally to execute on your plan, delivering on committed goals
- Develop relationships with our existing Affiliate partners, look for new opportunities to expand the network and grow the program
- Stay abreast of industry trends to enable us to not only follow best practices, but help us define them, shaping the future of the finance Affiliate space
- Ensure your work is clearly communicated and aligned across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, cross-functional partners, and the immediate team
- Work closely with the Brex pProduct team to improve the funnel and maximize the value of the traffic you drive, while providing best-in-class user experience
- 7+ years work experience in Affiliate partnerships as part of in-house acquisition teams, direct response / performance agencies, or freelance
- In-depth, “under the hood” knowledge of Affiliates as an acquisition channel. Deep understanding of industry trends, ability to think two steps ahead and look around the corner
- Extensive experience with partner management platforms (Impact, CJ, PartnerStack, or similar)
- Fluency with data, metrics, measurement, and analytics
- Integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between acquisition channels and incrementality
- Demonstrated ability to work with other marketing functions like copywriting and brand, as well as technical functions like engineering, data, and finance
- Agile and adaptable to changing goals, priorities, resourcing, and business needs associated with a high-growth startup environment
- Growth mindset. Every challenge is an opportunity and any problem can be figured out. Not all experiments succeed and any setback is a chance to learn and iterate
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in regulated industries like insurance, finance, credit, or banking
- Experience with our growth stack: Looker, Amplitude, Optimizely