Senior Performance Marketing Manager (Remote)
Senior Performance Marketing Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
You’ll be joining the Growth team - a cross functional group of marketers, product managers, designers, engineers and data scientists - working to scale Brex to hundreds of thousands of businesses. This role will be focused primarily on growth acquisition, bringing new customers to Brex. As a Performance Marketing Manager focused on growth, you will use data and insights to develop strategy, own media budgets, drive campaign planning and execution, work cross-functionally with engineers, data scientists, FP&A and designers to achieve performance goals at scale and within ROI targets. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail oriented, can communicate effectively at all levels (including executives), solve problems autonomously and be passionate about making an impact at Brex.
- Strategy: Define strategies to achieve learning and acquisition goals. Ensure strategies are clearly communicated and aligned with senior leadership, cross-functional partners and the team.
- Execution & accountability: Own operations and tactical execution across all strategies and projects to deliver against growth (volume) and ROI (quality) goals for the business. A spirited enthusiasm for testing and experimentation.
- Measurement: Partner with Data Science and FP&A in delivering measurement and learning frameworks across multiple business outcomes. Find solutions and implement changes to ensure reporting, processes, expectations and learnings are effectively delivered.
- Industry trends and best practices: Stay abreast of trends and emerging channels. Identify and deliver innovation opportunities to bring fresh, creative thinking to ensure Brex leverages media in surprising and provocative ways.
- Collaboration: Foster a productive, clear, and cohesive environment for cross-department collaboration. Work across FP&A, Data Science, Engineering, Product, Brand, Design and other strategic business outcomes.
- Process Improvement: Develop processes and roadmaps, establish accountability streams, implement scalable operational solutions and ensure alignment of team processes with stakeholders.
- 6+ years experience in growth marketing and scaling tech companies, relevant work experience with in-house acquisition teams or in DR agencies/partners — preferably in the fintech internet space
- In-depth knowledge of performance media channels, with a proven track record in leveraging a variety of channels for acquisition. Ideally including SEM, Facebook and programmatic display
- Deep understanding of market trends and fluency with DR measurement metrics and analytics
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building strong relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Agile and adaptable to different audiences and changing business needs
- Integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between offline vs online, and brand vs performance advertising
- Strong understanding of measurement and adtech solutions to inform our marketing stack and improve operational and ROI efficiencies
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- A growth mindset. Able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and to embrace challenges as opportunities
- Fluent in SQL
- Experience with Looker, Snowflake
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in regulated industries like credit/banking
- Experience operating in a high growth business is a plus