Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Finance at Brex
The Finance team leads financial planning and analysis, as well as corporate development, which includes board communications, investor relations, fundraising, and M&A. We strive to be agents of change, rather than a reporting function. We’re integrated with the business units and partner closely with them to evaluate key questions, solve problems, and drive results. Additionally, through our corporate development efforts, we are deeply involved in long-term planning and major strategic decisions for the company.
What you’ll do
As the FP&A analyst, you will be working in the finance team to drive all aspects of planning and performance management. Basically, you will perform analysis to provide visibility to both internal and external partners, as well to track performance and identify business opportunities.
- Analytical support of all financing-related activities, including Excel modeling, report generation, and coordinating with the Sales, Marketing, Operations and Accounting teams
- High exposure to the executive leadership, including monthly reporting and analysis delivered directly to the CEO and CFO
- Review, analyze, confirm, and report on portfolio-level and corporate financial results and operating performance metrics
- Participate in, and contribute to, annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Review, evaluate, maintain, and improve financial models used for capital markets, OKRs, operational, and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years of investment banking or corporate finance experience
- Excel proficiency
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external senior level executives
- Strong communication, team-working, quantitative and analytical skills
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm and driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting