IT Sr. Manager, Business Systems
IT Sr. Manager, Business Systems
What we do
Our mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. At our core, we are a tech company, disrupting long entrenched institutions with better technology and products that serve the needs of our customers. By combining financial services and software tools, we are realizing a vision to be the financial operating system for growing businesses.
What to expect
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds both from large institutions and small startups. We value combining these diverse viewpoints to solve hard challenges!
Why work here
We are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. At Brex, we make this a reality by empowering employees with the tools, resources and support to grow their career. It takes the same effort to dream big or dream small, so we say dream big.
Engineering at Brex
The Engineering team includes Data, IT, Security, and Software, and is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for Brex and our customers. We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that. Teams are autonomous, filled with inclusive individuals, eager to learn, teach, constantly improve how things work. The software we build today is the foundation for dozens of Brex systems in the future, so engineers have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and take pride in their craft.
How you’ll make an impact:
Brex is looking for a seasoned Business Systems leader to bootstrap our enterprise application team. Here at Brex, a deep understanding of Business Systems is key to the success of our business as well as our product. In this role you’ll interface with business leaders as well as Product to ensure our applications and integrations are best of breed. We’re still a green field environment in many ways, and you’ll get to leverage your experience to make sure our foundations are strong from the start.
What we require
- You’ve supported enterprise technology across multiple different domains. You’re familiar with the technology challenges faced by Finance, Accounting, People, and Sales or Marketing teams
- Deep business acumen in at least one of these domains. Finance/Accounting background is preferable.
- Proven ability to extract business challenges and translate into high quality technical solutions. You’re a trusted advisor to the business on strategy and operations
- You’ve hired strong Product Managers and Engineers and created high-functioning partnerships between your team and the business
- You have a background with innovative, high performing, and fast paced business organizations at a high-growth modern technology company
- Strong executive presence and an ability to build trust with functional managers, senior leadership, and executive team
- Strong track record of delivery. You set challenging OKRs for your team, put the right structure in place to deliver, and measure success along the way
- Accounting or Finance background
- Experience working in Fintech or Payments