Senior Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
Senior Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Engineering at Brex
The Engineering team includes Data, IT, Security, Software, SaaS, and Paas and is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for Brex and our customers. We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that. Teams are autonomous, filled with inclusive individuals, eager to learn, teach, constantly improve how things work. The software we build today is the foundation for dozens of Brex systems in the future, so engineers have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and take pride in their craft.
What you’ll do
The Salesforce team is responsible for designing, testing, implementing, and supporting the Salesforce PaaS/Saas at Brex. The team works closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Account Management, IT and core business processes. We’re searching for someone with a record of success aligning business processes with Salesforce best practices, translating business requirements into technical specifications, and implementing the solutions.
- Work collaboratively with functional business units and help translate business requirements into logical technical designs; defining technical solutions in Salesforce.com to support business work processes and bring the design to life through declarative or programmatic solutions
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, and others as needed) aligning business processes with Salesforce best practices
- Participate and sometimes lead initiatives through gathering requirements, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment phases
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Use advanced declarative and programmatic tools to design, build, test, deploy, and support Salesforce solutions
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users while ensuring optimal performance through regular upgrades and internal system audits
- Review Salesforce release notes and preview sandboxes to highlight risks and opportunities
- Manage the declarative aspects of AppExchange products (eg. Upgrades and Licenses)
- Build and maintain technical solution documentation
- Troubleshoot implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Salesforce administration with Salesforce implementations in a complex B2B environment
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator and Platform App Builder
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization; manage laterally and upward
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II Certification, Advanced Administrator, and Service or Sales Cloud Consultant
- Experience managing enterprise-grade tools & platforms, taking ownership of all aspects both great and small. You lead by example and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the team’s work to fill gaps as needed.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Agile methodologies
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you.