Brand Designer (Remote)
Brand Designer (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Design at Brex
The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. Our team joins us from fintech startups, design agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our financial platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their business.
Brex is looking for a brand designer to join the Brand Studio, a cross-disciplinary group of creatives including designers, copywriters, media buyers, user research, and marketing strategists. Our team’s mission is to build a category-defining brand and meaningfully move key business metrics by delivering world-class creative.
What you’ll do
Your role will be to execute a variety of creative projects across marketing collateral, digital experiences, out-of-home, communications, environmental, and more. This is a collaborative role that will require you to work closely with marketing leaders, web and product teams, and the rest of the team to ship effective brand marketing projects and campaigns. You are a creative problem solver who loves getting into the details to ensure final creative is fine-tuned and perfected down to the pixel.
- Creative thinking and strategic execution. You will be asked to think outside of the box, and partner to execute on our brand narrative
- Collaborate closely with multidisciplinary creatives on the Brand Studio team to bring ideas to life and work closely with our internal partners across marketing, and product
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the Brex brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output; maintaining brand guidelines and a strong attention to detail
- Push forward and maintain a high design bar and level of execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience executing against a creative brand and acquisition campaigns along with collaborating with marketing organizations
- Appetite for problem-solving and thrives in multifaceted, fast-paced environments
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills crafting original, persuasive, and visually compelling work
- Motion Design, Video, or Illustration experience
- 2+ years of brand design experience
- Experience working with tools including but not limited to Figma, Jira, Looker, Slack, Google Apps, Salesforce, Chrome Console
- Experience designing for web, email, offline media, and video
- Experience working on products in both B2B and B2C companies