Director, Brand Design (Remote)
Director, Brand Design (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Design at Brex
The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. Our team joins us from fintech startups, design agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our financial platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their business.
What you’ll do
You will work with product and marketing teams to successfully communicate, evolve and execute a strong brand framework that showcases Brex as a leader in financial innovation. You will grow and scale a robust and creative brand design organization that strives in collaboration and innovation. You are a crucial component of our company growth and product launches through your contributions on strategic brand positioning, campaigns, content and employer branding. You take on an owner’s mentality, taking pride in your work as well as your team’s work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Brex.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, product design and product management teams
- Successfully communicate our brand strategy and process and lead cross-functional meetings to align teams
- Creative thinking and strategic execution. You will be asked to think outside of the box, and partner with our product and marketing teams on brand and creative strategy
- Will work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- Passion for team building and development
- Can think strategically about continuous brand design improvements based on customer feedback and data
- Experience with brand and marketing campaigns, digital and print
- 8+ years of experience in brand, creative, or product design fields with management experience
- The ability to inspire and lead a team/project effectively (providing updates, meeting deadlines and driving decisions forward)
- Experience creating process and a centralized feedback process that helps contribute to quarterly planning and prioritization