Customer Experience Systems Analyst
Customer Experience Systems Analyst
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, product, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What you’ll do
As a Systems Analyst you will be responsible for solving urgent system issues and collaborating with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders on bug fixes. Your constant support will allow our internal teams to continue to be successful. You will also work to continuously improve our interaction with our systems and own all admin functions of each tool. As our CX team grows, you will ensure we have clear oversight and understanding of all support technology. With a focus on constantly improving our systems, we expect to be able to improve in SLAs, Specialist productivity and, most importantly, improve the customer experience.
To succeed, you’ll need a solid understanding of customer support technology, the drive to continuously improve our systems, and an innate passion for delivering top-tier customer support.
- Address any live issues in our customer support systems which impact the customer experience or a Specialist’s ability to work
- Find or coordinate solutions to bugs in any of our customer systems
- Collaborate with current or future vendors to launch new systems or features that will improve the customer or Specialist experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to iterate on or deploy new functionality which improves the customer experience.
- Intimately understand the capabilities of each system and:
- Make recommendations on how we can improve the value derived from each system
- Be able to easily converse on a system’s capabilities
- Own all system admin related tasks including setup for New Hires
- Lead recurring system improvement meetings with technology vendors
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to handle concurrent urgent escalations impacting the customer experience
- Extensive knowledge of customer support technology
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Proven excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to self-educate on new problems and technologies
- 2+ years of experience working with customer support systems
- Experience working in FinTech
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator