Integrations Specialist (Remote)
Integrations Specialist (Remote)
Why Join Us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, products, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What You'll Do
The Integrations Specialist is a key strategic role on the Customer Experience team at Brex. As Integrations Specialist, you are responsible for supporting Brex’s customers and prospects with any integrations related questions. You will own the creation of reusable training materials, documentation and processes to ensure Customer Experience and Relationship Management teams have the resources they need to solve problems directly whenever possible.
You’ll also work closely with stakeholders in engineering, product and design and improve the in-product experience for our customers.
- Own CX or RM case escalations for Brex’s Integrations (Quickbooks, Xero, Netsuite, Expensify, Concur, Pilot) working directly with the customer or prospect to solve their issue.
- Available for warm hand-off when possible. Where warm handoff is not possible, own their own queue for customer responses.
- Own creating / updating any training material / Guru resources / CX communications / CX updates / Help Center content for Integrations to ensure CX escalations are as minimal as possible.
- Maintain test versions of necessary integrations for CX team.
- Serves as the main contact point between CX and the rest of Brex for their area of expertise.
- Partner with EPD to ensure seamless roll out of new or updated integrations for CX.
- Serve as an advocate for CX with EPD teams.
- At least 1 year in a similar role
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Able to quickly and efficiently use Looker, Retool, Google Sheets
- Able to quickly learn, configure and understand new software
- Good understanding of Brex’s current Integrations (Quickbooks, Xero, Netsuite, Expensify, Concur, Pilot)
- Completed one or more of the following:
- Quickbooks Certified User training (QBCU)
- Xero advisor certified
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
- ExpensifyApproved! University
- SAP Concur Certified Associate