Manager, Customer Experience
Manager, Customer Experience
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, product, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What you’ll do
This crucial role will enable the CX team to achieve its full potential through high quality recruiting, team development, and high impact initiatives. As Brex grows, so does the Customer Experience team. You will leverage your recruiting experience to partner with the recruiting team to find and bring the best people in the world for this role to Brex. You will also focus on team development, which is crucial to the Customer Experience teams ability to scale. At the same time, you will leverage your background in the space to help create a consistent high-quality experience for each segment of Brex’s customer base. To do so, you will need to be super close to the product, consistently speak to customers about their experience and use CSAT, QA, and Productivity scores, as well as, qualitative data from the team to help keep the Customer Experience team moving in the right direction. You will be part of building a dynamic team, while further simplifying the customer experience, both of which are essential for Brex to achieve our long-term vision.
- Recruit and close the best people in the world for the Customer Experience Specialist role
- Manage and develop (increase KPIs, career planning/development) a team of Customer Experience Specialists and Team Leads
- Be a subject matter expert of the Brex product and the Customer Experience team
- Handle customer escalations as needed
- Sense out gaps in the customer experience, internal processes, the team member experience and then implement improvements/fixes
- Monitor on-going case volume and ensure SLAs are met or we have a plan to hit them if we are behind
- Liaise with other department stakeholders to support cross-team initiatives
- Undergraduate degree
- Two or more years of experience as a Manager of a customer support team