Executive Assistant (Remote)
Executive Assistant (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Finance at Brex
The Finance team leads financial planning and analysis, as well as corporate development, which includes board communications, investor relations, fundraising, and M&A. We strive to be agents of change, rather than a reporting function. We’re integrated with the business units and partner closely with them to evaluate key questions, solve problems, and drive results. Additionally, through our corporate development efforts, we are deeply involved in long-term planning and major strategic decisions for the company.
What you’ll do
You will work with Brex Finance executives (CFO and President of the Bank) to help them grow Brex. You will be the steward of their time, coordinating internally and externally to plan seamless meetings, travel, and offsites. You will help organize team meetings and internal processes, and learn about the exciting world of finance, operations and risk management within a fintech company.
- Act as the steward of time for our CFO of Brex and Brex Bank, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and prioritizing engagements
- Support the executives in all daily duties, ensuring that they are prepared, organized, and ready for what each day brings
- Liaise, communicate, and problem-solve across the organization with a focus on Accounting & Finance, Risk, Operations, BD, Payments and New Initiative teams
- Brex is a highly cross-functional organization, and the role includes ensuring the executives’ teams stay on track towards long-term goals
- Help organize, facilitate, and prepare for large team meetings and decision-making forums
- Plan and facilitate team events including offsites (virtual and in-person), happy hours, and celebrations
- Work closely with the Recruiting Team to schedule and facilitate interview schedules for the executives
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants for critical company processes including weekly, monthly and quarterly internal meetings
- Assist the executives as needed with presentations, meeting preparation, and project management.
- Act as a culture carrier for Brex overall
- 2-4 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 1+ of those years supporting at the executive level
- Outstanding organizational, written/verbal communication, and listening skills, plus high attention to detail
- Strong team-player attitude; needs to work well under pressure and be adaptable in the face of changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Expert with G-Suite (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.)
- High degree of discretion and integrity, especially when taking care of confidential information